TUESDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 1/23/12 9:25 pm - Fort Worth, TX
  Good Morning Everyone,

Today I am grateful for my health.   Life would really be sad without good health.   For you *****ad this that believes in prayers I would like to ask you if you would to pray for a young man who WAS in Teen Challenge with my son.    He is probably mid 20's and has liver cancer.   I went to return my son yesterday after his 2 week illness with mono and Neil was leaving the center for good to seek treatment for the horrible disease.   He needs LOTS AND LOTS of prayers coming his way.    I am a very lucky person.   I have ALWAYS had good health even when I weighted close to 300 lbs.    Please don't take your health for granted.    We have no guarantees of good health in our future.   If you are post op....PLEASE take your vitamins and do as your surgeon tells you to do so that it will insure your good health in the future.    PLEASE share with us if you will what you are grateful for today and please don't forget to keep Neil in your prayers.   Have a blessed day.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Kim H.
on 1/24/12 1:07 am - Duluth, MN
Of course I will pray for this young man. I too agree that we can not take our health for granted and I am grateful my health is as good as it is, although right now I am experiencing some problems(UNrelated to WLS!)Thank you Viv, for your kindness and support of all of us on OH. I also pray YOUR son is doing well. Have a blessed day! Love you1

~Kim~

Most Active