THURSDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 1/18/12 9:49 pm - Fort Worth, TX
  Good Morning Everyone,

Our weekend is peeking over the horizon again.    Can't believe after tomorrow it will be here again.   LOL   Today I am grateful for "CHOICES".    We ALL make them everyday.    Whether they are conscious or unconscious choices.   Good or bad choices.   I am watching the morning news right now and they were talking about "dieting or eating plans and success."    They said it is ALL about choices and exercise to make one successful.   I agree 110% but I am also adding in portion sizes to that.    I am so grateful for ALL the different choices we can make not just concerning our WLS in our lives but other choices too.    It is awesome to have choices in ourr lives.     PLEASE share with us what you are grateful for today and have a blessed and wonderful day today.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Kim H.
on 1/20/12 4:12 am - Duluth, MN
Could not wait to post this with your "Friday Grateful Post"...haha..I can tie my shoes leaving my feet on the floor rather than bringing my foot up onto my opposite leg to tie the shoe!!!!! SO EXCITED!!!!!

~Kim~

Most Active