WEDNESDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 1/17/12 11:51 pm - Fort Worth, TX
  Good Morning Everyone,

Hope everyone is having a good week.    We ALL have so very much in our lives to be grateful for.    This post is a reminder to everyone of that and it gives us a chance to share with others all the things that we are grateful for in our lives.    I am trying very hard to only list one thing a day this year so that I am not constantly everyday repeating what I am grateful for.    Today I am grateful for my family.   I have been married almost 35 yrs. and have 3 wonderful sons and a DIL who is expecting my first grandchild in August.    One of my son's is a Teen Challenge ( a faith based program for addicts...he was a heron addict ),    I am SO grateful for what is happening in his life.   I am SO grateful for the wonderful family that God has blessed me with.   PLEASE share with us if you will what you are grateful for today.   Share as much or as little as you like.   Have a blessed day.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active