Trying to stay positive and get back on track!

trying2findmyself
on 1/5/12 11:26 pm - Allen, OK
Hello OH Friends,
I have once again got off track and am trying to get motivated and positive and back on track. It is alot easier said than done. I could just kick myself in the butt for letting myself get to this point! But it is time for me to take control so move over fat girl this thinner sexier body is coming back! For those strugggling with the same thing, lets help one another with any advise or support to get through this! Have a Great 2012, and May God Bless You All:)

Stacy

Hislady
on 1/6/12 10:36 am - Vancouver, WA
You might want to come over to the regular band forum as it's usually busier than this one. This one is pretty slow as you can see. We welcome all bandsters!!
purple39lady
on 1/7/12 7:06 am
I totally understand what you are saying.  I have exercised throughout the holidays, but I have also splurged a little too much.  I pray every second of the day for strength to continue this journey.  I love the results, but I know there is more to good things to come if I can just stay on track.  Good luck to you and happy New Year and new you!!

trying2findmyself
on 1/8/12 8:46 pm - Allen, OK
Thank you and we can do this!
Ashley A.
on 1/8/12 3:14 am - Dayton, OH
VSG on 06/27/12

Hi Stacy,

I think everyone goes through this during their weight loss journeys. I was off track for months and gained 25 lbs,  I finally decided this year is going to be the year for me to get back on track and make it to goal. I'm considering this year a new beginning in my weight loss journey. I try to get on the forum daily but got busy this weekend, I'm planning to update my blog every week also, I don't think people read it but it keeps me motivated and in check. I'm here for you! We can do this!!! Good Luck!

Realize Band-12.1.08 Revision to VSG-6.27.12

trying2findmyself
on 1/8/12 8:45 pm - Allen, OK
Hi Ashley,

Wow is all I can say! You look great! I believe I will be joining you for this new beginning journey! Your words of encouraement may have been just what I needed! Thank You and I will be doing my best to check in daily, staying motivated and supporting others on this journey. Have a great week and God Bless You My Friend:)

Tom C.
on 1/11/12 5:10 am - Mount Arlington, NJ
Stacy,

Been there, done that. I am now BACK ON TRACK. Just remember, tomorrow is done and we can't change it. It's time to control today, and look forward to tomorrow.
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
trying2findmyself
on 1/11/12 5:16 am - Allen, OK
Thanks Tom I always appreciate your words of encouragement:)
Most Active