MONDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 1/1/12 10:08 pm - Fort Worth, TX
  Good Morning Everyone and Happy New Year,

Let's all make this year a great one !!!  Hope everyone is having a great morning.    Our attitude can make or break out day.    I choose to have a positive one today.    Today I am SO grateful that this past year is behind me and a new one is before me.    I am praying that this year will hold lots of positive things for my family.     Today I am SO grateful that 2012 is here.    Grateful for second and third....forth etc. chances are available for us all.    Grateful for my life, health, WLS ( and all choices for WLS for everyone to chose ).    Grateful for my Faith and answered prayers.    Grateful for my family and the love and support that they give me even when sometimes they do NOT agree with me.    Grateful for all my WLS friends, Obesity Help, Support Groups and everything positive that has come my way since my WLS over 6 yrs. ago.    PLEASE share with us if you will what you are grateful for today.

Hugs and blessings ~~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active