FRIDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 12/29/11 10:20 pm - Fort Worth, TX
  Good Friday Morning Everyone,

This is the last friday grateful post for 2011.   I for one am really looking forward to ALL the positive changes in my family in the new year.      Life is certainly looking up for my family.   For those things I am SO grateful.    Reflecting on 2011.....I am SO grateful for these things that happened.   My oldest son married the love of his life in May and they are about 10 weeks pregnant now.    My middle son met his birth mom ( we adopted him as a new born 26 yrs. ago ) and he found out that she did herion.... which was his drug of choice for over 5 yrs ) when she was pregnant with him and was still a user.    God turned that curse into a blessing by him entering into the Teen Challenge program on August 9th ( year long program or longer ) and doing amazing.    Grateful that my son is now a healthy weight ( he went into TC at 119 after living in my house and me poking food down him for a month to 160+ lbs ).   My youngest son is finally settled at a Christian college in Dallas after attending 2 others.   He is very happy and settled at this one.    My bloodwork all came out wonderful 6 yrs post op WLS and my hubby is doing well.   These are the things that I am SO grateful for this year.   Can't wait to see what 2012 will have in store for my family.  Grateful for mamy many other things in 2011...for Obesity Help., support groups, weight loss and maintance, my Faith and answered prayers.    PLEASE share witih us if you will what you are grateful for this past year.     Have a blessed and safe New Years weekend.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active