Wonderful feeling

purple39lady
on 12/26/11 9:12 am
Hello everyone,
 Every year my sisters and my mom shop the day after Christmas for holiday bargains like many people do.  For years I was happy being with them, but unhappy when I tried to find clothes to fit me.  Last year, I remember I told them that I would not be as frustrated shopping for clothes after my surgery.  Well, today was wonderful.  I enjoyed trying on and choosing so many clothes that fit me without buying larger sizes and paying so much for them.  I just wanted to share that feeling. 

Ashley A.
on 12/26/11 11:49 am - Dayton, OH
VSG on 06/27/12
What a great NSV to have! Congrats on all your weight loss!!

Realize Band-12.1.08 Revision to VSG-6.27.12

Kim H.
on 12/26/11 8:27 pm - Duluth, MN
Yes that is a great feeling, isn't it?? I am happy for you! I, too, used to HATE clothes shopping..now I am kinda getting to like it. Here's so NSV!!!!!! Happy New Year!!!

~Kim~

purple39lady
on 12/27/11 5:58 am
Thanks Kim. 
Kim H.
on 12/27/11 6:27 am - Duluth, MN
I meant "here's to NSV"...sorry for not noticing the typo.

~Kim~

purple39lady
on 12/27/11 5:57 am
Thanks Ashley.
Sharyn T.
on 12/29/11 5:16 am - Concord, NC
I am so looking forward to that feeling! My surgery is scheduled for tomorrow. This was just the post I needed to read to calm the nerves & get me focused on my goals. I am soooo excited! Thanks for sharing
Sharyn

purple39lady
on 1/1/12 10:52 am
Sharyn,
  Happy New Year and new you.  I hope your surgery went well.  I hope you will check in soon and let all of us know how you are doing.  Good luck. 

Sharyn T.
on 1/1/12 11:38 pm - Concord, NC
Thanks! The surgery went well. I was home by 5:30 that evening. Been kinda sore, but expected that. So far today, no pain meds...we'll see how that goes. Hardest thing so far has been getting out of the bed! I'm not having any trouble with drinking the protein drinks, just have to remind myself to go slow. I've started using a 2 oz measuring cup as my drinking cup. That helps me be more aware of sipping, not gulping. Haven't been outside to walk yet, but have been doing 5 min circuits in the house 6-7 times a day. This AM I upped it to 10 min - then I had to take a nap - LOL. Overall I feel good and am glad there were no complications. I go see the surgeon on Friday to get my stitches out. I'll keep you posted
Sharyn

mema05
on 1/2/12 7:50 am
Hi I am glad you are doing good I go in tomorrow morning for my Realize band. My sister told me about this site I really like it! I am alittle nerves but can't wait to start a new year and new me!!!
Most Active