MONDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 12/25/11 11:06 pm - Fort Worth, TX
Good Morning Everyone,

Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas.   I had a really good one.   Spent the day at Teen Challenge with my son and all his fellow roommates there.   It was kinda sad when some of the guys came up to me and hugged me crying cause they were missing their families.    I seem to have taken  on the role of Mom to all the 36 men that are there.   I came in with 2 huge boxes of junk food for them all.    Today I am grateful the opportunity to have had the opportunity to be with all these guys on Christmas and hopefully brighten those guys and my sons day.   Grateful for all the amazing changes that are taking place in my middle son's life.    Grateful that he is drug free and on the right track finally and the other guys at Teen Challenge too.   Grateful for my WLS after a lifetime of being morbidly obese and for mantance for 6 yrs not having that much of a regain.   Life is good and I am so Grateful for my family, friends, Faith and answered prayers that come my way daily.    Grateful for all the wonderful people here on Obesity Help and SO very grateful for OH.    Grateful for support groups that keep me and so many others on track.     PLEASE share with us if you will what you too are grateful for today.   Have a blessed day and please be safe if you are out and about today.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian 

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active