THURSDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 12/21/11 9:22 pm - Fort Worth, TX
 Good Morning Everyone,

3 more days till Christmas.   Can't believe it.    Although I should.   LOL   We ALL have so very much in our lives to be grateful for.    I know that at this time of  year some that people reach out to others less fortunate that we are....but to be truthful that should be something done all year and not just at this time of the year.     We are a blessed people.   Kindness and Gratefulness should be something that we ALL share and do on a daily basis.     It never hurts anyone to be kind.     I am SO GRATEFUL for all the wonderful and kind people that I have met here on OH and on the message boards.    Grateful for Christmas time ( my favorite timei of the year ).    Grateful for the TRUE MEANING of Christmas and for my Faith and answered prayers.    Grateful for my families love and all that they mean to me.    Grateful for my husband and 3 sons and DIL.   Grateful fhat 2012 will be blessing us with our first grandchild.  I am SO excited and can't wait.    Grateful for seocnd chances that our WLS offers us from our food addictions.    Grateful for all the programs that help others get free of their addictions.    Grateful for Obesity Help and everything that it has meant to me in the 7 yrs I have been on here.    Grateful for my WLS and all the choices of WLS today.    Grateful for life., health, and YOU !!!  Please share with us if you will what you are grateful for today.   Have a blessed day and drive safely if you are out.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active