WEDNESDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 12/20/11 10:35 pm - Fort Worth, TX
  Good Morning Everyone,

We are getting closer and closer to that BIg Holiday everyday.   Can't believe it is so close to Christmas and that sunday is the big day.   WOW With as crazy as my life has been this year it has been a total whirlwind and I really haven't hard much time to enjoy what of 2011 was enjoyable.    I am praying that 2012 will be a little slower so maybe I can enjoy some of it.    Today I am grateful that I am taking the holiday one day at a time.    I am so grateful for Christmas time.    This is my Favorite time of the year although this year is challenging with one of my sons being in Teen Challenge and not being home with us.   I am a little saddened by that but I am so Grateful that I will be able to go and spend a little time with him on Christmas day.   I haven't seen him in 2 weeks.   Grateful for the holiday season, for my WLS and all the different surgeries available.    Grateful for my husband. 3 sons and DIL and grandbaby in the oven.    Grateful for all the wonderful blessings that have come our way this year ( painful as some of them were....the pain was turned to joy of recovery for my son ).   Grateful for second changes we have from addictions.   Grateful that our lifestyles improve SO much with our weight loss.    Grateful for OH and the support and encouragement we ALL get on these message boards.   And grateful for my support group in Keller although it is small I have quality people who genuniely care for one another attend.   Have a blessed day and PLEASE try not to stress over the small stuff and remember when life looks bleak...we ALL have something to be grateful for afterall.....YOU are breathing.   PLEASE share with us if you will what you are grateful for today and everyday.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Kim H.
on 12/21/11 7:20 am - Duluth, MN
Grateful for you, Vivian and all my OH "family"....

~Kim~

Vivian Prouty
on 12/21/11 9:05 pm - Fort Worth, TX
 Kim I too am grateful for you when I come here and you have replied to one of my posts and I see your  beautiful smiling face,    I wish you and your family a amazing Merry Christmas and a very Happy 2012.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Kim H.
on 12/21/11 9:58 pm - Duluth, MN
And a BLESSED Christmas and 2012 to you and yours, too, Vivian!!! much love!!

~Kim~

Most Active