FRIDAY GRATEFUL POSTII

Vivian Prouty
on 12/15/11 11:08 pm - Fort Worth, TX
  Good Morning OH Friends,

Hope everyone has had a great week and is looking forward to the weekend.    Can't believe in a little over a week it will be Christmas.    WOW Where has this year gone?    LOL   Today I am so grateful for my WLS and everything that it has brought to my life.    For anyone reading this who may be trying to decide whether to have WLS or not.....I say GO FOR IT !!!  I have NEVER regreted for one second the decision that I made almost 7 yrs. ago to look into WLS.    I am so grateful for my health,  maintance of the weight loss ( with a small gain over 6+ yrs. )   I am grateful that I chose such a amazing WL surgeon who genuinely cares about ALL his patients.    Grateful for all the things that I can now do due to having lost the weight.    Grateful to my family who didn't support me in my decision to have WLS at the time I had it done but totally supports me and believes in it now.   Grateful for insurance and for support groups that are SO important in our WL journeys.   Grateful for Obesity Help and all the message boards and wonderful people here.   Grateful for my Faith and answered prayers and grateful for second chances.   PLEASE share with us if you will what you are grateful for today.    Have a blessed weekend !!!

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active