FRIDAY GRATEFUL POSTII

Vivian Prouty
on 12/8/11 9:30 pm - Fort Worth, TX
  Good Morning Everyone,

SO glad that friday has finally arrived.    I am Grateful today that the weekend is now upon us.   Grateful for the holiday's although they do present challenges at times with all the rich and fattening foods around.    Grateful for my family and that everyone in my immediate family is doing well.    Grateful for my life and health, WLS and ALL choices for WLS today.   Grateful that in the over 6 yrs. since my WLS I have had NO major issues.    Grateful for my Faith and answered prayers.    Grateful that I have been a stay at home Mom for over 30 yrs.    Grateful for all my friends....here on OH and everywhere.    Grateful for my OH Support Group members who encourage me about as much as I do them also.   PLEASE share with us if you would like to what you are grateful for today.    Have a blessed and safe weekend.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ VIvian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active