WEDNESDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 12/6/11 10:54 pm - Fort Worth, TX
  Good Morning everyone,

Hope everyone is having a great week and getting ready for Christmas.     2 1/2 weeks till that big day.    Today is my middle son's 26th birthday !!  Happy Birthday Shawn.    I celebrated it with him last night at Teen Challenge.    Grateful that my son decided to do something and get help for his heron addiction before it was too late.   Yesterday was the funeral of a 23 yr. old young man who had a amazing future ahead of him who died of a drug overdose.   This young man was in the church youth group with 2 of my 3 sons.     Grateful that my son is back on the right track now or that could have been him laying in that casket yesterday.    Grateful for my life and health, family and friends.    My Faith and answered prayers.    Grateful that I am no longer a "food addict" and I try to keep my food addiction under control.   Grateful for support groups, Obesity Help, the message boards and YOU !!!  Grateful for my WLS and all the choices today and grateful for second chances.  PLEASE share with us if you wish what you are grateful for today.   Have a blessed day !!

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active