FRIDAY GRATEFUL POSTII

Vivian Prouty
on 12/1/11 10:02 pm - Fort Worth, TX
  Good Morning Everyone,

The weekend is now upon us.    Can't believe in a few short weeks it will be a New Year.    Where  has 2011 gone?   WOW guess I am getting OLD !!!  LOL     As I think back upon the year there are things that I am SO truly grateful for.    SO grateful that my middle son's life and future are now going in the direction that we had planned for him when we adopted him as a infant.    I am SO grateful for my husband, 3 sons and DIL.    SO grateful for my middle son's new GF and that she said she will wait on my son till he gets his life in order.    Grateful for my WLS and all the choices for different surgeries available today.     Grateful for my Faith and answered prayers.    Grateful for the Christmas season (my favorite time of the year).    Grateful for a bright future for all my children.    Grateful for Obesity Help and all their staff and message boards and everyone on them.    PLEASE share with us if you will what you are grateful for today.   Have a blessed and safe weekend.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active