TUESDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 11/28/11 8:44 pm - Fort Worth, TX
  Good Morning Everyone,

Hope everyone is having a good week.   Mine started out not so good yesterday but the lights are still working on my new Christmas tree after having to return the first one yesterday so life is good today.  LOL    We ALL have so very much in our lives to be grateful for.    We should all have them still fresh in our minds since we just celebrated Thanksgiving.    I know one of the most impacting things that I am grateful for is that my middle son who is almost 26 came clean with us in July and let us know that he was a drug addict and had been on heron for 5 yrs. and he was  ready to finally be drug free.    We immediately started working on getting him into a program that WORKS and breaks the bonds of that terrible addiction.     He has been in Teen Challenge for almost 5 months now and has gained over 40 lbs and is so very happy.    He has a bright future now and a new beautiful young lady in his life and life is finally looking up for him.    I am grateful for my husband of almost 35 yrs., my 3 sons and my DIL.    Grateful for my WLS and all choices for WLS today.   Grateful for my health, life. Faith and answered prayers.    PLEASE share with us if you wish what you are grateful for today.    Have a blessed day.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active