MONDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 11/28/11 2:21 am - Fort Worth, TX
  Hello Everyone,

I won't say Good Morning like I usually do.   Everyone would think I was nuts since it is no longer morning.   LOL   Sorry I am so late.   I turned on my Christmas tree this AM and half the tree was dark ( Just bought it on friday ).   SO I undecorated it and returned it to Sam's Club where I had purchased it.    Then had to drive about 20 miles to a different Sams Club because that was had no more.    I am SO gratefiul that I found another one.    SO grateful for a amazing Thanksgiving weekend.    I am pretty much finished Christmas shopping ( not doing as much this year ).    We ALL have so much to be grateful for in our lives (  hopefully it will be real fresh on everyones mind since we just celebrated Thanksgiving ).    Grateful for life itself and for everyday ( which is a blessing ) given to me.    Grateful  for second chances at a better life since my WLS, Grateful for my family and health, life and all the wonderul blessings in my life.    PLEASE share with us if you will what you are grateful for today.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active