THANKSGIVING HOLIDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 11/25/11 4:09 am - Fort Worth, TX
  Good Morning Everyone,

Please forgive me for not posting yesterday.   I was too busy to take the time out.    I am SO grateful and Thankful for all that is going on ini my life right now.   I did get up early and hit a few black friday sales.     I usually don't do that.but today I did although I really didn't buy much.   I am SO grateful for all the blessings and good things that has happened to my family over this past 4 to 5 months.    SO grateful for all the friends in my life and have touched my life since I had my WLS 6 yrs ago.   Grateful for such a wonderful bariatric surgeon *****ferred me to Obesity Help.    So grateful for all the "normal" day to day things that go on in my life and so grateful for my family and chosen family too.    Grateful for my Faith and answered prayers.    Grateful for second chances in life.   Have a blessed holiday weekend and please be safe.    PLEASE share with us what you are grateful for today if you would like and have a blessed weekend and cherish your loved ones.....they may not be here tomorrow !!!

Hugs and blessings ~~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active