SUGAR FREE DESSERT RECIPES

Vivian Prouty
on 11/22/11 11:32 pm - Fort Worth, TX
 HOLIDAY RECIPES

TURTLE PUMPKIN PIE

1 graham cracker pie

½ c pecans, roughly chopped

4 T sugar free carmel ice cream topping ( I use Smuckers found at Walmart )

1 c. skim milk

2 packages SF Jello Vanilla instant pudding

1 cup canned pumpkin

1 1/2 t. pumpkin pie spice

1 – 8 oz SF cool whip

Place all but 2 T of nuts in pie crust.    Beat together pudding, milk, spices and pumpkin until well blended.    Fold in 1 ½ c  Cool Whip ( reserve the rest for top of pie ).  Drizzle about 2 T of the carmel sauce over the nuts in crust.  Pour pudding mixture on top of the crust.    Chill and when set top with remaining cool whip and then drizzle with remaining nuts and carmel sauce.

8 servings     Fat 12g    Carbs 40.1g  Calories 282.2     Protein 3.2g

CRUSTLESS PUMPKIN PIE

1 ½ cups canned pumpkin

3 eggs

¾ cup Splenda

1 t. cinnamon

¼ t cloves or 1 ¾ t. pumpkin pie spice

¾ c cream

Mix all ingredients together.    Pour into well sprayed pie plate.    Bake at 350* for  30 – 40 min.       8 servings     FAT 8.9 g    Carbs  21/4g    Calories 193.5    Protein 3.2g

PUMPKIN MOUSSE

1 can pumpkin

1 small Jello Instant SF pudding

¼ c skim or low fat milk

1 t ground cinnamon

1 – 8 oz cool whip SF

Beat pumpkin, pudding, milk and cinnamon.   Fold in cool whip till thoroughly blended.   Cover and chill.

SUGAR FREE PECAN PIE

1 – 9 “ pie crust

Pre heat oven to 350*

4 eggs

1 1/3 c Splenda

1 c Log Cabin SF Syrup

1/3 c melted butter

1 c pecan halves

Beat eggs. Splenda, syrup and butter.    Pour into unbaked pie shell.    Arrange pecans on top  ( must DO THIS…pecans won’t float to top like normal recipe ).    Bake 50 minutes or till knife comes out clean.    Cool and enjoy.

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

purple39lady
on 11/26/11 8:48 am
Vivian, these recipes sound delicious.  I wish I had looked here prior to Thanksgiving, but I am going to try and make these over the Christmas Holiday.  Again, thanks. 

Kim H.
on 11/28/11 4:06 am - Duluth, MN
I was just thinking the same thing..I will definitely try these out over the next month..I have a few potlucks to attend, and these desserts will be perfect to bring ....

~Kim~

Most Active