FRIDAY GRATEFUL POSTII

Vivian Prouty
on 11/17/11 9:11 pm - Fort Worth, TX
  TGIF Everyone,

Hope you have a fantastic weekend planned.    Mine is going to start with a support breakfast tomorrow.    I am so Grateful for the times that I meet with other WLS patients for a support group of anytime.    We ALL need support and encouragement no matter where we are in our WL journeys.    As the holiday season gets into full swing it is usually pretty easy to come up with things in our lives that we are grateful for....but to be truthful....we SHOULD be grateful everyday for the good things in our lives and not just one day a year.    This post is to remind everyone that no matter how bad or bleak that our life seems at times there is alway something to be grateful for.   Just think.....you have use of a computer or you wouldn't be seeing this....that is something to be grateful for.     Simple as that.   Today I am grateful for all the material things in my life that I am blessed with daily.   Grateful for my health, WLS and all choices of different surgeries.    Grateful for my wonderful family and grateful that my husband has allowed me to be a stay at home Mom while all three of my sons were growing up.    Grateful for my Faith and answered prayers.    Grateful for Obesity Help and all the great lifelong friends that I have made here ( some I have actually met face to face and some I have not ).   Grateful for the holiday season coming up and grateful for all the things that are in my life both now and in the future.  PLEASE share with us if you will what you are grateful for today.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Kim H.
on 11/19/11 6:53 am - Duluth, MN
Grateful for friends and family

~Kim~

Most Active