THURSDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 11/16/11 9:47 pm - Fort Worth, TX
  Morning Everyone,

Hope everyone is having a great week and looking forward to the upcoming weekend.     I can't believe how very quickly the weeks are flying by.    It will be 2012 before we know it.    We ALL have so very much in our lives to be grateful for.     Today I am grateful for having such a caring bariatric surgeon.    I had my 6 yr. post op checkup yesterday.   It all went great.   I had lost a little weight from last year and all my labs looked great.   I always seem to sweat that every year.   LOL    SO VERY grateful for my WLS and all the other WLS available for us to choose which is best for our lives.    Grateful for the holiday's and the true meaning of them.     Grateful for my family, friends. health and life....Faith and answered prayers.    Grateful for second chances at a better lifestyle since my WLS.   SO grateful for Obestiy Help and ALL the message boards and amazing people on here.    PLEASE share with us if you will what you are grateful for today.   Have a blessed day !!!

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active