TUESDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 11/14/11 6:58 pm - Fort Worth, TX
  Good Morning Everyone,

I am up WAY to early this AM due to my 21 yr. old slamming a door at 3 AM.   UGH don't ya just love your kids.   LOL   Oh well.....I see a nap calling my name later on today.    We ALL have SO very much in our lives to be grateful for.    Today I am SO grateful for my life and health.    None of us have any guarantees in life.    My health prior to WLS was one thing that I truly didn't value very much.    Now I worry at times that my vitamins are where they are suppose to be.   I go to the doctor on wednesday for my 6 yr. check up.    I can't believe that next week on the 22nd it will be 6 yrs. since I had my WLS.   WOW how fast time has gone by.    I am SO grateful that I have had no major issues due to my WLS.   I am grateful for my life and all the enjoyment that I get out of it now since my WLS.    SO grateful for so many many things in my life but I am certainly so grateful for the blessing of a second chance to have a more productive life in a thinner body.    Grateful for my family, Faith and answered prayers also along with many many more things.    PLEASE share with us if you will what you are grateful for today.    Have a blessed day !!!

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active