MONDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 11/13/11 9:25 pm - Fort Worth, TX
  Good Morning my friends,

Hope everyone had a good weekend.   Hope everyone is getting ready for the upcoming Thanksgiving Holiday next week.    Hard to believe that is is already that time of the year.    Make sure everyone to plan for your Thanksgiving meal and make wise choices and watch your portion sizes.   Remember to not stress over it and remember it is ONE day and only one day.     I will post some dessert recipes in the next few days so watch for them.    Trust me....no one will know that they are Sugar Free.    We ALL have so very much to be grateful for and it seems like at this time of the year is just about the only time when people say what they are grateful or thankful for.     We really should be grateful everyday for what we are grateful for.    Today I am SO grateful for the holidays and all the Christmas lights that I know will soon be up everywhere.   I am grateful for my life, health, family and friends.    SO grateful for my WLS and all thw WLS available.   Grateful for my Faith and answered prayers.    Grateful for Teen Challenge and their program for susbstance abuse.....in the 4 months that my son has been there he has totally turned his life around and turned away from his addiction    Grateful for second chances at a better more healthier life since my WLS.    Grateful for ALL the wonderful people that are here on Obesity Help and grateful....SO very grateful for the website.    Have a blessed week and PLEASE share with us if you will what you are grateful for today.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active