Band or sleeve?

(deactivated member)
on 11/9/11 10:30 pm - Joliet, IL
Hi folks, I as just wondering if you had the choice to do it again would you get the band again or get the sleeve?
Tom C.
on 11/10/11 6:45 am - Mount Arlington, NJ
I am sending this via my phone so please excuse the typos.

If I had to do it all over I would still have the band. However if anything ever happens to my band I know I would chose the sleeve.

Hope this helps
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
wharffrat
on 11/12/11 9:25 pm - NJ
I am very happy with my choice of the Realize Band.  I am still early in, only a little over 5 months since surgery.  I personally wanted the restriction rather than the reconiguration of my body.  This is only a tool in my journey to a happier healthier life.
341lbs start journey weight / 325 lbs surgery day weight    
Realize Band Surgery preformed on  6/1/2011
My sharing here on OH is from my own experience, strength, & hope.  I am not a medical professional.  Doctors and medical professional know best and their directions should be followed.

Kim H.
on 12/14/11 2:24 pm - Duluth, MN
I agree with you. I am almost 10 months out, and am happy with the choice I made. I do not foresee anything happening to my Band, but if something ever does, I will have a lot of thinking to do about what to go to. Remember , you have to do the work...the Band, any of the surgeries really, are merely a TOOL...

~Kim~

Most Active