MONDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 11/6/11 9:46 pm - Fort Worth, TX
  Good Morning Everyone,

Hope you had a great weekend.   Mine was OK.    This morning I am going to have to go to the lab and have my yearly bloodwork done to make sure all my vitamin levels are where they are suspose to be.   I hate doing this.    I know that I am dehydrated.    They open in 20 minutes and I am going to call to see if I can drink some water to hydrate me so they will get the blood easier.     On a upbeat note.....I am grateful for insurance and grateful that I haven't had any real problems in my 6 yrs. since my surgery.    If you are pre op....IMHO.....if they have problems getting your blood pre op....that will probably remain the same post op.   I know of many others like myself who have had this problem both before and after WLS.    I am sitll SO grateful for my WLS and all the different surgeries for everyone to chose.    I am grateful for my husband, 3 sons and DIL.    Grateful for the life that has been given to me and for all the blessings that continue to come into my life.    Grateful for support groups, holdays ( although sometimes they are a challenge...I love them ).    Grateful for the 4 seasons. beautiful flowers and many many other things.     Grateful for Obesity Help and all the staff and people on the message boards daily.   Grateful for my Faith and answered prayers.     PLEASE share with us if you will what you are grateful for today.    Have a blessed day.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active