FRIDAY GRATEFUL POSTI

Vivian Prouty
on 11/3/11 10:40 pm - Fort Worth, TX
  Good Morning Everyone,

Well....the weekend is now almost upon us.    Hope everyone has had a great week and is looking forward to the upcoming weekend.    We ALL have so very much in our lives to be grateful for.    I don't really think that I have to remind everyone every day of this.    Today I am so grateful for the cooler weather, my WLS and all the choices of WLS today, my family and friends.     Grateful for second chances at a healthier lifestyle since my WLS,  Grateful for freedom from the food addictions that I have had my entire life,   grateful for all the blessings in my life,  for my Faith and answered prayers.    Grateful for all the things large and small that we take for granted everyday.   Grateful for my life and for Obesity Help and all the message boards that have enriched my life for over 6 yrs.    Have a blessed weekend and PLEASE share what you are grateful for today if you will.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active