MONDAY GRATEFUL POSTO

Vivian Prouty
on 10/30/11 10:18 pm - Fort Worth, TX
  Good Morning Everyone,

HAPPY HALLOWEEN !!!   I owe everyone a appology.     I am SO sorry that I failed to post the Friday Grateful Post.    I was had a garage sale on friday and saturday.   I posted my Motivational post and then got side tracked and never returned to the computer.    For that I am very sorry.    We ALL have so very much in our lives to be grateful for.    Today I am SO grateful to have not put off having my garage sale ( I  have been putting it off for at least 3 to 4 yrs. ).    Grateful for my WLS and all the choices for surgeries today.    Grateful for second chances at a more productive life and for one of the very best bariatric surgeons there are IMHO.   Grateful for my Faith and answered prayers.  Grateful for my family, friends, life and health.    Grateful for my maintance of my weight.    Grateful for Obesity Help and all the message boards and wonderful people on here.     Grateful that I got rid of lots of things that I no longer needed.    PLEASE share with us if you will what you are grateful for today.    Have a blessed day !!!

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active