WEDNESDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 10/25/11 11:02 pm - Fort Worth, TX
   Good Morning all You BEAUTIFUL people,
Hope everyone is having a great week.   Mine is going really well except for me falling 2 X's.   UGH Not too good on my part.   At least I wasn't hurt other than being sore.    I for one have SO very much in my life to be grateful for.    Here are some of the things that I am grateful for today.....Grateful for my WLS and all the choices of surgeries today.   Grateful for my life, health. WL, my family, and friends.   So grateful for Obesity Help, support groups, second chances at better choices for my life,    Grateful for no problems in the 6 yrs. since my WLS.    Grateful for my middle son and all the positive changes that he has made to his life  and grateful that I finally remodeled my kitchen and made my mind up on what I wanted.   Grateful for my Faith and answered prayers.    PLEASE share with us what you are grateful for today.    Have a blessed day and upcoming weekend.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active