TUESDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 10/24/11 8:20 pm - Fort Worth, TX
  Good Morning Everyone,

I was woke up by one of my cats WAY too early this AM.    I am seeing a nap in my future.   LOL   We ALL have so very much in our lives that we should be grateful for.     I know I myself try not to take things for granted but sometimes that seems to happen anyway.    We have so very much to be grateful for in our lives.    Lots of the things we take for granted...such as our sight and hearing.    Today I am so grateful for those things.   I know that none of us have any guarantees of anything in life.   Grateful for my life since my WLS and for my WLS and all the different WLS available for everyone to chose which is best for them.    Grateful for my family, friends, life and health.   Grateful for my Faith and answered prayers.    Grateful for good blood workups ( it's about that time for me to do that also ).   Grateful for a caring surgeon who has support groups for his patients.   Grateful for support groups that keep us encouraged and on track.   Grateful for Obesity Help and all the different message boards.    PLEASE share with us if you will what you are grateful for today.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active