MONDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 10/23/11 10:06 pm - Fort Worth, TX
  Good Morning Everyone,

Hope everyone had a great weekend.    I am glad to see the new week begin.    Although I haven't really got anything planned.    Where I live it is extremely foggy so if you are experiencing that PLEASE drive carefully.    We ALL have so very many things in our lives to be grateful for everyday.   Most of us seem to take them for granted....the only  thing is we have NO guarantees that they will remain in our lives.    Today I am so  grateful to have been blessed with my arms, legs, eyes and my brain ( although it isn't as sharp as it use to be ).   Grateful to be able to live in a country where I can make choices.    Grateful for all the blessings that have happened in my life and grateful for the life that was given to me.    Grateful for my WLS, family and health.    So grateful for Obesity Help and all the message boards here and the wonderful peope on them.   Grateful for second chances at a better life due to my WLS.   Grateful for my WLS and all the choices for different surgeries.    PLEASE share what you are grateful for today if you will.   Have a blessed week.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active