FRIDAY GRATEFUL POSTI

Vivian Prouty
on 10/20/11 10:21 pm - Fort Worth, TX
  Good Morning all you Beautiful people,

Hope everyone is ready for a great weekend.   I know I am ready for the weekend to arrive.    For those of you interested in how my son is doing ( wisdom teeth extraction without any pain meds ).....He was doing much better yesterday when I called to check on him.    That was really good news for me.   I was really worried when I called to check on him on wednesday and they told me that he had been in bed all day long.    I am SO grateful that he felt good enough to get up yesterday.    We all have so very much in our life to be grateful for.     It is so easy to look at our life and say.....I have NOTHING to be grateful for because life isn't treating us well at the moment.   But the truth is....there is ALWAYS something that we can be grateful for.    After all....if you are reading this....you could be grateful for your sight.    We are such a blessed people....too bad most of us ( me included at times ) seem to take life's blessings for granted.    Today I am so very grateful for my husband of almost 35 yrs....my 3 wonderful sons and my beautiful DIL.   Grateful for my fur babies and all the uncoditional love that they provide for me.     Grateful for my health, life. friends, my WLS and all the available WLS  for everyone to choose which is best for their life.    Grateful for a wonderful caring bariatric surgeon and his team that works with him.    Grateful for Obesity Help and all the wonderful staff and people on all the message boards.    Grateful for supporrt groups which keep us focused.    PLEASE share with us if you will what you are grateful for today.   Have a blessed weekend.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active