WEDNESDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 10/18/11 10:04 pm - Fort Worth, TX
  Good Morning Everyone,

Hope you are having a great week.   Can't believe it is already wednesday.   It will be the holiday's before we know it.     I want to personally Thank everyone who said prayers for my middle son as he had his 2 of his wisdom teeth extracted yesterday.    He did wonderful and didn't take any Alieve for pain till last night ( he is a recovering pain med. addict so he could NOT take any pain meds other than OTC ).    We ALL have so very much in our lives to be grateful for.    I know I personally have been blessed with so much in my life it is so hard to say just a few things daily on here.    Today I am so grateful for how my son handled the pain yesterday.    So grateful for all the precious people on here who said prayers for him yesterday.    Grateful for Obesity Help and all the great people on these message boards.    Grateful for my life, health, WLS and all choices for WLS today.   Grateful for my Faith and answered prayers.   Grateful for the cooler weather we are experiencing and grateful for the upcoming  holiday's.     PLEASE share with us if you will and have a blessed day today !!

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active