MONDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 10/16/11 9:48 pm - Fort Worth, TX
  Good Morning Everyone,

Hope everyone is expecdting a great week to happen.    I know I am.   This week my baby son turns 21 yrs. old.    Hard to believe he is going to be that age....seems like he was a toddler yesterday.   We ALL have so very many things in our life to be grateful for.    No matter how large or small they may be.    I know I personally have more things in my life that I am grateful for I could never list them all.    Today I am so grateful for my loving family.   Grateful for my WLS and all the different choices today for WLS.    Grateful for my weight loss even though I never reached my goal weight ( my tool of choice still works and it isn't impossible to reach that goal even at 6 yrs. post op. )    Grateful for my health and life, grateful that my kitchen remodel is compeleted and that I love it.     Gratefor for my Faith and answered prayers.    Grateful for all the friends who I have met here on OH and so grateful that I have such a wonderful and caring bariatric surgeron and his staff.    PLEASE share with us if you will what you are grateful for today.    Have a blessed week.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian  

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active