THURSDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 10/13/11 2:18 am - Fort Worth, TX
  Good Morning Everyone,

Sorry I am so late with this today.    i didn't go to bed till after 2 this morning and then I was up early and had to make a Walmart run for food for my furbabies.    We ALL have so very much in our lives to be grateful for.   Even the small stuff counts....no matter how big or small and that also relates to losing 1/4th of a pound.    Today I am so grateful that my kitchen remodel is almost completed ( doing the backsplash today and grouting tomorrow and then it will be done ).   SO grateful for my WLS and all the other choices available.   Grateful for my family and friends, health and life.   Grateful for second chances and a better life and grateful for my Faith and answered prayers.   Grateful for Obesity Help, all the different messageboards and all the wonderful people that I talk with daily here.    Grateful for all the OH Events...there is one in NY next weekend if you can go and don't you will be sorry.   They are AWESOME !!!   PLEASE share with us if you will what you are grateful for today.    Have a blessed day !!

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active