MONDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 10/9/11 10:10 pm - Fort Worth, TX
  Good Morning Everyone,

Happy Columbus day !!!  Hope everyone had a great weekend.   I am SO glad today finally came....I am beginning a kitchen remodel today.  I am Super excited about it.    We ALL have so very much in our lives to be grateful for.    If you are a person thinking.....Well you doin't know my life, situation, etc.  You know....you should be grateful after all you have eyes to see.....you have hands to type on your computer keyboard....you have electricity and a computer.    I think you get the picture of where I am going now.   I know at times we ALL feel like there is nothing positive in our lives BUT we know in out hearts that isn't true.    There are always something to be grateful for.    Today I am grateful that I am FINALLY getting my new kitchen.    Grateful for my WLS and all the choices for different surgeries, my life and health, family and friends.   Grateful for my Faith and answered prayers.   Grateful for opportunities that arrise to encourage others in their WL journey.   Grateful for OH and all the different message boards and all the people on them.   Grateful for the OH Conferences ( one coming up in NY this month ).   Gratefufl for all the precious people that I have met on OH and talk with on a daily basis on the messageboards.   Have a blessed holiday and PLEASE share what you are grateful for today.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active