THURSDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 10/5/11 10:43 pm - Fort Worth, TX
  Good Morning Everyone,

Hope everyone is having a amazing week !!!  Mine has been really good.     I am getting a "new kitchen" next week.  I am SO excited about that.   This is something that I have talked about for years.  My BBF can't believe that I have FINALLY made up my mind and are going to do it.   I have  hired a contractor and have picked everything out.    I do dread the mess that I will be living with next week....but he promises me it will take no longer than 6 days ( I have a very small kitchen area ).   Anyway I am SO grateful for that today.    We ALL have something ( if not many many things ) in our lives to be grateful for.   I have way too much to be grateful for him my life right now.    Today I am grateful that I found and purchased all my new appliances yesterday and they will be delivered on tuesday.   SO grateful that I just happened upon this contractor who is AMAZING !!!   Grateful for my WLS and all the choices of different surgeries.   Grateful for the 5 lbs. that I have lost this week. Grateful for my life in the last 6 yrs. since my WLS and grateful to have had a smooth journey.     Grateful for my life, health. family, friends, my Faith and answered prayers along with so very much more.    If you belive in prayer please pray for my middle son who is in a drug recovery program for pain meds and is going to the dentist in a little bit to hopefully get his wisdom teeth removed.    He will have to recover from this with NO pain meds at all other than tylenol.   Prayers also needed for my husband who pulled a muscle in his calf yesterday and is in pain everytime he walks.    PLEASE share with us if you will what you are grateful for today and have a blessed day today.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active