WEDNESDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 10/4/11 10:30 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Happy wednesday to you all.    Hope everyone is having a great week and looking forward to the upcoming weekend.    My week started out bad but is improving with every day.   Life never guaranteed us a rose garden nor a perfect day everyday.    Life is what we make it....it can be good or not so good the choice is ours for the making.     I choose for life to be good and not for cir****tances to ruin my day although sometimes it is easier said than done.   LOL    We ALL have so much to be grateful for in our lives.   We are blessed and sometimes we have real problems seeing that.   I know myself sometimes as positive as I am I let those negative thoughts in and when that happens.....well lets just say that's not a good thing.     Today I am SO grateful for the little things in life that I take for granted.......electricity, my dishwasher, the things in life that 50 years ago didn't exsist.    Grateful for my WLS and the choices for the chosing of different surgeries.     Grateful for my Faith and answered prayers.    Grateful for my family....husband, 3 sons and my daughter in law.    Grateful for second chances in life.    Grateful for my life and health and that in the almost 6 yrs. since my WLS I have been complication free.   Grateful for the cooler weather that we are experiencing.     PLEASE share with us if you will what you are grateful for.   Have a blessed day.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active