TUESDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 10/3/11 11:05 pm - Fort Worth, TX
 Hope everyone is having a great week.   Mine isn't so well..we lost one of our cats yesterday.    She was  hit by a car.    She disappeared from my home last friday ( I live off a 7 lane road ).  It was a sad day in my home.    We assume she went out our doggie door with one of the dogs.    I know she is in Kitty heaven today.   Enough of that.....We ALL have so much to be grateful for everyday in our lives.  Even the smallest little thing that people take for granted such as someone letting you ahead of them in line and the Walmart or someone smiling at you.   Sometimes we also have to just make ourselves be  grateful for things because life seems so bad at the moment.   But there is always something....we are so blessed and half the time don't even realize it.    Today I am grateful for all my furbabies.   Trust me...they are like my children !!!   They are spoiled rotten.   Grateful for my WLS and all the choices for WLS today.   Grateful for my life, health, husband and 3 sons.   Grateful for my support group and second chances that have been given to us through WLS.    Grateful for all the blessings in my life and all the bad things that happen too because I know that there are lessons to be learned from them all.   Grateful for you on OH and grateful for OH and all the OH Events ( there is one in NY coming up quickly ).    PLEASE share with us if you will what you are grateful for today.
Have a blessed day !!!

Hugs and blessings ~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

CherieQ
on 10/4/11 11:10 am - Cortland, IL
Hello Vivian! So sorry to hear about your cat~! I am an animal lover. I love my pets...my Pug Tanner is my baby. We found out my husband is cancer free Friday.
I am grateful for the unconditional love of my furry babies, my hubby and his health, and my family.
Now that my husband's journey has had a happy result--I need to get back on my weight loss journey---I have not been using my lap band tool. I am thankful for this site and meeting some people with food issues and being supportive of eachother.
Have a great evening!
Kim H.
on 10/5/11 4:00 pm - Duluth, MN
Vivian, I am so sorry to hear about your cat!! I am grateful for people who post on this site so we can know that we are not alone if we have struggles with our bands, or with whatever surgeries we have had. I am grateful that these tools (WLS) are available for the people who choose to get them. I am grateful for friends, old and new..some I do not know in person(like you all on the message boards!) I am grateful for all the things I can enjoy now that I am losing weight. Thank you Vivian for reminding us all how much we ALL have to be thankful for!!

~Kim~

Most Active