MONDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 10/2/11 9:00 pm - Fort Worth, TX
  Good Morning Everyone,

Hope everyone is ready for a great week.    I know I am.   We ALL have so very much in our lives to be grateful for each day.    Seems that is one thing that we seem to take for granted is to share out gratitude with others.    Life doesn't guarantee us anything at all.    I know I ( like many others ) seem to forget sometimes to tell others and family members that I am grateful for them being in my life.   I personally have SO VERY MUCH to be grateful for.    Here are some of the things in my life that I am grateful for today.   I am grateful first for my Faith and answered prayers.    Second I am grateful for the changes that have taken place in my middle son's life through prayers and Faith.    Grateful for second chances in my life as a thinner person....my WLS, all choices for WLS available to everyone, for my family, friends, my life and health,  my 3 adult sons and my wonderful husband of almost 35 yrs.    Grateful for every good and bad thing that happens in my life.....the bad things seem to make me grow as a person and help me to become the person that I was meant to be.   Grateful for the wonderful message boards here on OH and all the wonderful people that I have met here.   PLEASE share with us what you are grateful for today.   Have a blessed week.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active