FRIDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 9/29/11 10:58 pm - Fort Worth, TX
  Good Morning Everyone,

Hope everyone is ready for the weekend.   Hopefully it will be a good one since the weather is hopefully cooling off where you live.    We had a cool front move through last night here and it is a little bit cooler this AM.    Grateful for my fur babies which love me unconditionally.     Grateful for my life and WLS,   Family and friends, Faith and answered prayers.    Grateful for second chances at a better lifestyle.    Grateful for my WLS and all the other available WLS for the choosing.    Grateful for all the things that I have been able to do in the last 6 yrs. since my WLS that I never dreamed I could ever do.    Grateful for all the material things in my ilfe....house, car, etc.    Grateful for support groups that are SO very important in our lives to  keep us on track and grateful for Obesity Help and all the wonderful message board and the wonderful people on them.    Have a blessed weekend.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Kim H.
on 10/2/11 2:47 pm - Duluth, MN
I am grateful for family (including my OH family!) and friends, and for my WLS and all that I can do since having it...6 months ago already! I am grateful that just because I gain a little over the summer, I am NOT a failure and I CAN continue from today on...

~Kim~

Most Active