THURSDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 9/29/11 2:46 am - Fort Worth, TX
 We ALL have so much to be grateful for in our lives....although not often enough to we tell others about them.   Life never guaranteed us a bowl of cherries so to speak.    We all have to deal with whatever comes our way each day and be grateful for all the learning experiences we are getting from them.   Today I am having to learn patience and be grateful for it.   My internet, phone and Cable service are ALL popping off and on ( more off than on ).  UGH  I am STRESSED out at the moment and have a repair man coming.    Grateful for that.   LOL   I seriously have SO much to be grateful for in my life.    Grateful first for my Faith and answered prayers.....grateful for the love of my family and friends.....grateful for my WLS and another chance at a better life as a thinner healthier person.     SO grateful for all the good things that have come into my life.    Grateful for OH and all the wonderful people on here day in and day out giving others good advice and helping with protein suggestions.     Grateful for my husband's job, our home and our  3 sons.    Grateful for waking up today.     PLEASE share with us if you will what you are grateful for today.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active