TUESDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 9/26/11 9:45 pm - Fort Worth, TX
  Good Morning,

Hope everyone is having a productive week so far.   Mine is going OK.   We ALL have so very much in our lives to be grateful for no matter how bleak life seems to be for us at the moment.    There is ALWAYS a light at the end of the tunnel.     Today I am grateful for all my limbs on my body.   I know that there are lots of people going around without arms and legs.....I am SO grateful to be blessed with all of  mine.   Grateful for my second chance at a better healthier lifestyle, for help for my food addiction ( yes I did say addiction !!!  I am a FOOD ADDICT ).   I will be one forever but I am working hard on making good choices everyday.    Grateful for my family and many friends....grateful for all the things that I can do now that I couldn't do almost 6 yrs. ago when I had my WLS.   Grateful for my WLS and all the choices today of different WLS.     Grateful for Obesity Help and all the many message boards on here.    Grateful for LIFE !!!  PLEASE share with us if you will what you are grateful for today.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active