MONDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 9/25/11 10:31 pm - Fort Worth, TX
  Happy Monday Morning Everyone,

Hope everyone had a amazing weekend.   Mine was alright.   I got to go and visit my 25 yr. old son yesterday and that was really nice.    Today I am SO grateful for the new life that my WLS has given to me.    At right at 6 yrs. post op it is sometimes hard to remember how difficult life was before my WLS.   I am SO grateful for my WLS and all the choices today that everyone has for a surgery to fit their lifestyle.      Grateful for my life, health, Faith and answered prayers.   Grateful for my family and friends.   Grateful for second chances at a better life as a normal size person.   Grateful for Obesity Help, the OH Conferences and all the staff of OH.   SO grateful for ALL the wonderful people that I have met on all the OH Message boards.    PLEASE share with us if you will what you are grateful for today.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active