THURSDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 9/15/11 12:10 am - Fort Worth, TX
  Good Morning Everyone,

I slept in today which is something I NEVER do.   I guess loss of sleep is catching up with me.   I am grateful today that I COULD sleep in.     We ALL have so much in our lives to be grateful for.   Today I am grateful for....my life and health, family and friends, my WLS and all the choices for WLS,   grateful for second chances at a healthier lifestyle.   Grateful for my Faith and Answered prayers.   Grateful for solutions to different addictions.   Grateful it is FINALLY cooler here in Texas and for the rain being in our weather forecast.    Grateful for the energy that I have due to losing weight.    Grateful for OH and all the wonderful people I have met on the message boards.    PLEASE share with us what you are grateful for today.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Kim H.
on 9/15/11 1:57 am - Duluth, MN
Today, I am grateful for family, friends, doctors, hospital staff, a successful kidney stone surgery, answered prayers...all my OH friends (or should I say FAMILY?)

~Kim~

Most Active