EARLY EDITION FRIDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 9/8/11 2:03 pm - Fort Worth, TX
 ot quite morning yet but hello there,

I am posting this early because I will be leaving in a few short hours to go to the New Orleans OH Conference and I won't have access to a computer there.     Hope everyone is having a great week.  This is a grateful post and I am SO grateful that the OH Conference is finally here.    A year is a long time to wait to see your good friends you have made on OH.    I am grateful for that.   I am grateful for my family, friends,  a great bariatric surgeon, my life and health.   I am grateful for my faith and answered prayers and insurance.    Grateful for my WLS and all the choices of WLS today.   Grateful for support groups and encouragement from others.    PLEASE it you will share with us what you are grateful for today.   Have a blessed weekend and I hope to meet you at the conference.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Kim H.
on 9/9/11 12:40 pm - Duluth, MN
Have a great time!!!

~Kim~

Vivian Prouty
on 9/12/11 12:13 am - Fort Worth, TX
 Hi Kim,

Sorry I didn't respond to you sooner.   I was in New Orleans at the OH Conference and I didn't have my computer and my I Phone won't let me reply to anyone.   You look amazing and I am so glad to see your beautiful face on here again.   Hope you are feeling better.     Have a blessed day.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.

Kim H.
on 9/12/11 2:53 am - Duluth, MN
Thank you so much Vivian! I trust your OH Conference was WONDERFUL!!!I am doing OK. I get the kidney stones removed Wednesday, which is good because I now have another infections..IRONICALLY the time we were hoping I did not have one I have 2 bugs at the same time!! It will be great to get the stones out and hopefully NO MORE infections!!!

~Kim~

Vivian Prouty
on 9/12/11 4:39 am - Fort Worth, TX
 It was a good conference just not on the same scale ( size wise ) as we have in Texas.    Everything is bigger and better in Texas ya know !!!  LOL   I will remember to keep you in my thoughts and prayers on wednesday.   Hope you get to feeling 100% better really soon my friend

Hugs and blessings  ~~~  Vivian

Most Active