THURSDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 9/7/11 6:55 pm - Fort Worth, TX
  Good Morning Everyone,

Hope it is a good one that it.   I have NO idea what I am doing up at this hour.    I have been up since 2 AM.    I guess excitement is taking over for the OH Conference in New Orleans that starts tomorrow.   I can't wait !!!   I am praying really hard for the hurricane to stay away from the New Orleans area this weekend so we who are at the conference can enjoy sight seeing ( well...maybe a little bit that is LOL ).   There are SO very many things in our lives to be grateful for.   It really gets me when I hear someone say that they have NOTHING to be grateful for.    We ALL have something.   If you are reading this....you can be grateful for your eyes and the fact that you can read.    The simplest things we seem to take for granted when in reality they could be taken from us in a second.  Today I am grateful for the OH Conference.   I am grateful that Obesity Help cares enough about us to put on some awesome conferences in different areas of the country so that so many of us can attend them.    Grateful for Obesity Help and all the wonderful people on here.   Grateful for my family, friends, life, health, support groups, my WLS and all the different WLS available for the choosing.    Grateful that my middle son is doing so well at his recovery program and has gained 32 lbs. in a month ( he was 119 @ 5'8" and is now 151.5.    I usually am not grateful for someone gaining weight but he was SO very thin and unhealthy but looks AMAZING now.    Grateful for my Faith and answered prayers.    Grateful for the honor of being a OH Support Group Leader and for the members that my group has.    PLEASE share with us if you will what you are grateful for today.   Have a blessed day and I hope to meet you tomorrow at the conference.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active