WEDNESDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 9/6/11 10:39 pm - Fort Worth, TX
  Morning Everyone,

New Orleans Conference starts in 2 short days.   Can't believe it is finally here.   I am SO grateful for that today.    Sometimes the little things in live give us SO much pleasure.    Today I am grateful for the little things in life that are overlooked most of the time.   My dogs and cats getting excited when they see me coming out of bedroom in the morning and wanting some attention.     Someone smiling at you in the line at the grocery store or someone letting you go ahead of them in line.     Little things that we don't even recognize at times but are a small gesture of kindness....for that I am grateful for today.    Life doesn't guarantee us anything at all.   Today I am grateful for so much.....grateful I woke up this morning.....that I have my Faith and that prayers are still being answered in my life and the life of others....for my health and family.    For my home and the material things in my life although i could live without those things.   For all my major body parts....my legs, arms, etc,    Grateful for my mind although everyone who truly knows me knows my memory is just about gone.    Grateful for all the blessings that God has given me in my life.    PLEASE share with us what you are grateful for today if you want to.    Have a blessed day !!!

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active