MONDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 9/4/11 10:54 pm - Fort Worth, TX
  Good Monday Morning Everyone,

Happy Labor Day !!!   WOW that is something to be grateful for some.    To have a paid day off.   We ALL have so very much in our lives to be grateful for.   Here are a few of the things in my life that I am grateful for.   I am grateful for my husband of 34 yrs.,  my 3 sons, for the COOLER weather we are now experiencing.   It feels heavenly !!!   For the 4 seasons,  for my fur babies and their unconditional love shown toward us.    Grateful for my life, health, and WLS and all the choices of different WLS.    For my arms, legs, ears, eyes and my voice.....I can't imagine how difficult life would be without them.   Grateful for my Faith and answered prayers.    Grateful for upcoming OH Conference that begins THIS COMING FRIDAY !!!   I am SO excited about going to it and New Orleans, La.    Have a blessed and wonderful Labor Day.   PLEASE share with us if you will what you are grateful for today.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active