TUESDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 9/5/11 9:43 pm - Fort Worth, TX
  Good Morning my OH Friends,

Hope everyone is having a great week.    I can't believe that in 3 days is the OH New Orleans Conference !!!  WOW that has come up quickly.   I know I for one am SO excited about going ( dread the long drive but it should be awesome ) !!!!    I hope that you will be going.   I would LOVE to meet  you.    Today I am SO grateful for the conference happening this week.    Grateful for Kim and her family and all the hard work that they do to make OH Conferences a HUGE SUCCESS !!!   Grateful for my Family, friends, health, WLS, Faith, answered prayers.    Grateful for all the modern conveniences that we take for granted.    Grateful for the cooler weather and I pray that fall has FINALLY arrived.   Grateful for OH and all the hard work that they put into all the message boards.   Grateful for all the posts on OH that give encouragement and support to people in need.    PLEASE share with us if you will what you are grateful for today.     Have a blessed day !!!

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active