FRIDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 9/1/11 8:31 pm - Fort Worth, TX
  Good Morning Everyone,

Hope everyone is ready for the holiday weekend.   I know I am although to my knowledge we have no plans as of yet.     Today I am so grateful for all the support that is given and that I get on Obesity Help.   Ya know....I am REALLY grateful for this website.....without it probably wouldn't have been as successful.   I have made some really AWESOME friends on here and for that I am TRULY grateful.   I am grateful today for my Life and Health, My WLS and all the choices today for WLS.   I am grateful for the little things in life that the good Lord has blessed me with in my life.    Grateful for the sunshine and trust me.....I will be SO grateful when we finally get some much needed rain.    Grateful for my arms and legs, my brain ( even though it is not the best one at thinking that there is.   LOL ), grateful for my husband of 34 yrs and my 3 sons & DIL.    Grateful for you my friend and grateful for the upcoming OH Conference in a week.     This time next week I will be on my way to New Orleans to the Conference.   Still not too late to purchase your ticket and go.     Grateful for holiday weekends.   PLEASE share with us if you wish what you are grateful for today,

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Kim H.
on 9/3/11 5:52 am - Duluth, MN
As far as I know we are not doing anything special either. It is windy and cold here today, and I think it will continue all weekend. I appreciate your messages on the message board Vivian. Keep them coming!

~Kim~

Most Active