THURSDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 8/31/11 10:12 pm - Fort Worth, TX
  Good Morning Everyone,

I see the weekend peaking over the horizon.  It's almost here folks.    What's everyone grateful for today?    We have the upcoming NOLA OH Conference coming up in a short 8 days from now ( counting today ).   I am VERY GRATEFUL for that upcoming conference.   If you have NEVER attended a Obesity Help Conference....they are AWESOME !!!  You should  consider going.   It's NOT too late yet but getting very close.   Today I am SO grateful for my Family, friends, Faith and answered prayers.    My weight loss and WLS  and all the different surgeries.    Grateful for support groups, grateful for Obesity Help ( for putting on the conferences....for the message boards....and ALL the knowledge they provide us ).    Grateful for all the material things in my life that could disappear in a split second.     Grateful for my 3 wonderful sons and my precious husband.     Grateful for the honor of being able to post on OH and encourage others.    Now....tell us what YOU are grateful for today if you will.   Have a blessed day,

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Kim H.
on 9/1/11 2:58 am - Duluth, MN
Have a great weekend, Vivian!

~Kim~

Vivian Prouty
on 9/1/11 12:34 pm - Fort Worth, TX
 You have a great weekend too my friend.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active